About the Role:
In our model, Recruiting Coordinators are the empowered backbone of our team; you stay on top of things and deliver an outstanding candidate experience. You will get experience in recruiting, team operations, and reporting. This role will prepare you for future opportunities within the broader People team (e.g. talent acquisition, program management, people operations, etc.). This is a contract role with potential to convert full time.
- Recruiting is about process: First and foremost, you own the recruiting process and ensure that all necessary steps in the process are planned, and consistently delivered.
- Recruiting is about people: the coordinator is a super-connector. Keep your clients, i.e. candidates, hiring managers and recruiters, in the loop. Build relationships, keep everyone on track.
- Get stuff done, efficiently: You'll be scheduling interviews, working directly with candidates and hiring managers. No better way to learn how to work and prioritize well.
- You'll get visibility into plenty of things going on, learn from it and improve. This role will build your foundation for being a top recruiter or people professional.
- At least 1 year of practical experience with driving process, setting expectations and executing.
- You are passionate about creating great experience, and you like getting things done.
- You can demonstrate the ability to effectively manage data through reporting
- You are a problem solver who loves taking initiative and proactively provide suggestions on how to streamline and improve processes.
- Above all else, you must be highly organized and create excellent partnerships, be a strong team player.
Why should you join us?
- Competitive pay
- Awesome, brand new office space
- Fun, start-up environment -- casual dress, exciting game room, etc.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineering Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, London, UK
Peloton, NY HQ
Privacy Program Analyst
Factual, Los Angeles
Senior Talent Partner, Japan (Contract)
Twilio, Tokyo, Japan
Manager, Employee Relations
Oscar, New York