About the role:
This recruiter will be based in our NY headquarters, supporting all facets of the organization (Tech, Clinical, Operations, and Business). We partner with the business to design and execute the best candidate experience, continually improve our assessments, and ultimately hire the best people. We work fast, hard and smart. We listen to creative ideas that will make us better. And, we have fun while we’re doing it!
This is a full-cycle recruiting role, so you get to do everything: understand your hiring team, define jobs and specs, do plenty of heads-down sourcing, run the assessment process, and own the offer and close.
- Partner closely with stakeholders to define recruiting processes
- Source, engage, and hire top talent for different business units
- Manage a passive funnel, applicant funnel, and drive referrals
- Build and execute interview plans
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and ultimately sign top candidates
- Understand the market and come up with creative ways to connect with the right talent
- Collaborate with the rest of the recruiting team to ensure great candidate experience
- You a minimum of a year of successful recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Self-organization, focus, multi-tasking, and software savviness are the basics
- Experience recruiting both in-house and agency-side, and/or in startups, tech, healthcare or insurance is a plus
- You are metrics-minded and let the numbers drive your approach
- You’re a relationship builder and proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates
- You are well-versed in utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter to source top candidates
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process, and take ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- You’re creative, strategic and always striving to improve
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Box, Redwood City, CA
Provider Relations Specialist - Greenville, SC
Bright Health, Greenville, SC
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
General Assembly, Singapore
Flexport, Chicago, IL
Employee Relations Partner
Samsara, San Francisco