About the role:
We are looking for a passionate Technical Recruiter to partner closely with our Technical Leadership and Tech Recruiting team to spearhead new recruiting initiatives, redefine recruiting processes, and scale our product and engineering teams. In this role, you will not only source, engage and hire the best tech talent out there, but will be given the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders (and an awesome People Team!) to define and build a strong and effective recruiting machine.
This is a critical time for Oscar, so if you’re looking to make a real impact and help build an incredible team that’s truly changing lives, let’s chat!
- Partner closely with stakeholders to define recruiting processes
- Source, engage, and hire top talent for different business units
- Manage a passive funnel, applicant funnel, and drive referrals
- Build and execute interview plans
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and ultimately sign top candidates
- Understand the market and come up with creative ways to connect with the right talent
- Collaborate with the rest of the recruiting team to ensure great candidate experience
- You have 2 years of successful recruiting experience in a high-volume, tech-focused environment
- You are metrics-minded and let the numbers drive your approach
- You’re a relationship builder and proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates
- You are well-versed in utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter to source top candidates
- You're familiar with email drip campaign tools, email scrapers, and profile aggregators
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process, and take ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- You’re creative, strategic and always striving to improve
- You’re familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.