Manager - Recruitment Marketing
Oscar, New York, NY and Tempe, AZ
A better kind of health insurance company
Manager - Recruitment Marketing
New York, NY or Tempe, AZ
Health care is hard. At Oscar, we’re here to make it easier. Our team includes people from a broad range of backgrounds who have joined Oscar to make a frustrating system more accessible, transparent, and human. Talent is the cornerstone of Oscar's success to solve this challenge. The Talent Acquisition (TA) team is charged with recruiting top talent for Oscar Health and delivering solutions to address current and future talent needs.
You will collaborate with the TA, Communications, and Marketing teams to define and execute recruitment marketing and employment branding strategies. You will work to get thoughtful content out to the right audience, and demonstrate return on investment.
- Partner with TA team members to design digital marketing and advertising strategies that will generate quality, and diverse funnel for all talent segments.
- Optimize the use of our digital recruiting channels resulting in increased quality applications (e.g. Oscar careers site, LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Define Talent/Employment brand and recruitment marketing metrics and drive efforts to exceed those metrics
- Equip recruiters to build campaign strategies for project hiring and individual search projects
- Build and execute our talent community strategy and the Oscar Health brand ambassador program
- Partner with Oscar Health communications and marketing teams on messaging and positioning
- Build and manage recruiting content library used for recruitment campaigns and branding
- Stay current on the latest trends and recommend tools, resources and approaches to increase awareness, talent engagement and candidate conversions.
- 2+ years of recruitment marketing and/or employment branding experience
- 5+ years of experience in either marketing or recruitment
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to utilize data and insights to determine action plans and assess the return on investment
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex marketing concepts to a broad audience
- High professional standards for customer service, and quality of work
- Advanced knowledge of word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software
- Competitive personality and passion for making themselves and those around them better, every day
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the latest recruitment marketing platforms
- Familiarity with recruitment CRM platforms
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
HR Systems Specialist
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Classes & Workshops Instructor
General Assembly, Houston
Part Time Administrative Assistant
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Senior Sales Recruiter
Yext, New York, NY
TradeRev, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA