Sr. Manager - Recruiting Programs and Operations
Oscar, New York, NY and Tempe, AZ
A better kind of health insurance company
Senior Manager, Recruiting Programs and Operations
Location: New York, NY or Tempe, AZ
Health care is hard. At Oscar, we’re here to make it easier. Our team includes people from a broad range of backgrounds who have joined Oscar to make a frustrating system more accessible, transparent, and human. Talent is the cornerstone of Oscar's success to solve this challenge. The Talent Acquisition (TA) team is charged with recruiting top talent for Oscar Health and delivering solutions to address current and future talent needs.
This leader will manage the team responsible for all talent acquisition (TA) programs across Oscar Health. The core functional areas include, but are not limited to, recruiting operations and planning, reporting and analytics, team tools and engagement, and TA strategy and innovation. Ultimately, this team is charged with making TA better and creating a great experience for all stakeholders. In this role, you will sharpen your program management capabilities, reporting/analysis skills, and strategy development muscles. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who gets excited about “building” and solving problems. Some specific objectives:
- Build and maintain programs that drive recruiter productivity, efficiency, and recruiter engagement (e.g. recruiter on-boarding, training, etc.)
- Develop, and maintain, reporting tools that will offer team productivity insights and inform/influence hiring leaders
- Build and maintain the recruitment operations frameworks (e.g. “candidate care,” budgeting and forecasting, referral programs, etc.)
- Lead the team members responsible for candidate sourcing and attraction strategy
- Manage the recruiting tools that enable team success and favorable customer experience (e.g. recruiting systems/platforms, process guides, etc.)
- Provides project management support for team-wide and large staffing initiatives
- Continuously seek out ways to enhance the candidate/recruiter experience and optimize recruiting operating model
To be Successful, you will need:
- 5+ years experience in project/program management, operations, or consulting
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading teams meet objectives (directly/indirectly)
- A track record of successfully managing complex projects/ programs
- Demonstrated success in managing internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Proficient in gathering and analyzing data to generate insights that inform decisions
- Highly proficient in the latest word processing, presentation, and reporting software
- Competitive personality and passion for making themselves and those around them better, every day
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and recruiting CRM platforms
- Experience working within Talent Acquisition, Talent Development/Training, or Human Resources organizations
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Huge, Atlanta, Bogota, Brooklyn, Chicago, Detroit, Global, London, Los Angeles, Medellin, Oakland, Seattle, Singapore, Toronto, Washington DC
Group Nine Media
HR Business Partner, Tech & Product
Group Nine Media, New York, NY
HR Generalist/Business Partner
Ingenu, San Diego
Human Resources Business Analyst
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Icertis, Bellevue, Washington
Lead Data Science Instructor (Part Time)
Flatiron School, Washington D.C.