The facilities coordinator will be responsible for the wellbeing of Oscar’s workplaces. They will be the local eyes and ears of the National Facilities Lead, reporting on the state of the workplace, escalating major issues and thoroughly executing company and team wide workplace initiatives.
Through diligent vendor management, planning and follow through, the facilities coordinator will ensure the smooth operation of the local sites. In this role you will serve as a daily contact for vendor activities; including on-site and off-site as well as a liaison to property management companies and our Real Estate & Growth team.
- Responsible for Oscar’s physical working spaces with attention to detail, safety and efficiency.
- Liaison with the Workplace Operation Specialist to manage vendors, appearance, cleanliness, and safety of Oscar’s work spaces.
- Solving for and prioritizing workplace operations issues, ie. repairs, safety, security and escalating through appropriate channels.
- Update, build, and maintain site-specific workplace operational processes.
- Partner with managers, leaders, vendors to build rapport and prioritize facility needs according to Oscar standards
- Work within work order system (JIRA) to prioritize and manage workplace tickets to completion and established KPI’s, while looking for possible improvements to our SOPs.
- Building POC - via internal ticketing system, building maintenance, fire warden announcements, etc.
- Review monthly invoicing in invoicing system (Bill.com) and approve invoices in a timely fashion. Report discrepancies to monthly workplace operations budget.
- Partner with IT and People Experience to optimize effectiveness of on boarding efforts and overall people experience of the facility.
- Plan and execute furniture and team relocations and moves based on the needs of the organization using OfficeSpace and JIRA.
- Provide semi-annual site inspections with Oscar Center teams and maintain facility accordingly.
- Ensure all vendor SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are followed through by night and day cleaning, food delivery, and repair staff and adjust according to the needs of the organization.
- 3-5 years Office Management/Facilities experience
- Interested in growing in the Facility Operations field.
- Requires some physical activity, ie. moving, unpacking, stocking deliveries.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Technical Recruiter
Yext, New York, NY
Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)
Bitpanda, Vienna, Austria
Manager, Global Talent Acquisition PDT (1 year maternity leave)
Sourcer (Fixed Term)
Pinterest, Dublin, Ireland
Front Desk Agent / Empfangsmitarbeiter (m/w/d) – Teilzeit (30h)
Talent Scout, Customer Experience
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA