Oscar Marketing is a small, nimble team using design, data, and technology to revolutionize healthcare.
Our work speaks to multiple audiences – members, employers, brokers, and providers. Our efforts cover the full customer lifecycle – from brand awareness to acquisition to engagement to retention.
As Director of Analytics, you’ll play a key role in understanding and driving the strategy for Oscar’s growth through the full marketing and sales cycle. This includes:
- Building our Marketing & Sales analytics team
- Defining customer lifetime value and setting cost-per-acquisition targets, as well as analyzing ROI and full-funnel conversion metrics
- Developing a data-driven framework to guide sales efficiency, content marketing, SEO, paid marketing, brand marketing, events, and other marketing and sales activities.
- Leading metrics meetings and identifying improvements for existing campaigns, tracking and helping optimize our performance and operational efficiency
- Partnering closely with our media planning, creative, product, and product marketing team to ensure all campaigns are properly tracked
- Proposing new growth channels across audiences
- Managing external reporting cadence for distribution partners
- Unifying and maintaining our dashboards across marketing and sales, partnering closely with Data, Finance, and Product
Who are you?
- You have a strong analytical background and are passionate about breaking down and understanding complex systems end-to-end.
- You know how to work with large, messy datasets, no matter where or how they are stored, with proficiency in SQL, Google Analytics, business intelligence / dashboarding tools like Looker, and a data analysis toolkit (we like Python / Pandas)
- You are great at cross-functional collaboration, and are excited to build a small but nimble team within Marketing with close ties across the company
- You love helping engineers, designers, operations experts, and other teams around you do their best work
- Proactive, strategic, implementation-focused, and ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away
Above all else:
- Friendly, thoughtful, and kind.
- Humility, maturity, and lack of ego.
- Always a point of view and an open mind.
Oscar is an equal opportunity employer. Should you be a fit for this role, one of our recruiters will contact you from a hioscar.com e-mail address. Oscar recruiters do not request your sensitive personal information by email.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit https://www.hioscar.com/
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst, New Grad - Summer 2018
BounceX, New York
Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst, New Grad - January 2018
BounceX, New York
Farsi Quality Analyst & Researcher
Dataminr, London, UK
Ads Measurement Lead (UK)
Ads Measurement Lead (Growth)
Pinterest, New York, San Francisco
Data Scientist - Algorithms, China Fraud
Airbnb, San Francisco, California