Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
Oscar, New York, New York, United States
A better kind of health insurance company
Hi, we're Oscar. We’re hiring a Senior Manager of Performance Marketing to join our Marketing team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, and human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
Simply put, Oscar is a health insurance company. But to be honest, we didn’t start Oscar because we love health insurance. Quite the opposite. We’re here to make it more human, easier to navigate, and continually challenge the status quo in order to make care more accessible. We need your help if we're going to keep it up.
Since our launch in 2014, Oscar has raised over $1B and built a team of 1,400 employees across the US. In 2020, we have nearly half a million members across 29 cities. Our NPS score is 3x the industry average and our member engagement is 5x that. In short, our members love us and it shows.
We’re looking for a sharp, results-driven, growth marketer to lead our performance marketing efforts. In this role, you will report to the Senior Director, Marketing and Communications, and have responsibility for directing our paid media efforts across three product lines (Small Group, Individual and MA). This role is highly collaborative, partnering closely with a growth lead for each product line, our brand/creative studio, as well as our Data and Analytics team.
We are looking for an analytical leader with deep experience in online and offline media, and developing and measuring campaigns to support business goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to build out how we approach new channels and media strategies as we continue to grow and expand.
- Manage multi-million dollar media budgets across multiple product lines and markets (B2C and B2B)
- Align media strategy with company and marketing team goals, based on consumer insights, audience segments, and campaign objectives
- Manage in-house digital marketers responsible for online/digital channels, including paid search, paid social, display, and video
- Responsible for reporting and sharing effectiveness of all campaigns with a focus on constant improvement and efficiencies
- Partner with Brand team to ensure coordination of media with creative efforts
- Develop and grow relationships with key media vendors
- Identify opportunities for cross-channel efficiencies
- 6+ years of experience in growth or performance marketing
- Experience developing integrated campaigns across a range of audiences and markets, including consideration campaigns
- Experience with media measurement technologies, including marketing mix modeling and media attribution solutions
- Experience marketing through multiple communication channels, particularly online
- Experience communicating with and presenting to senior leadership
- Experience in health care and/or technology
- Project/process management experience
- Experience working in a start-up/high growth environment
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable and accessible for all, and apply this same vision to our perks and benefits, including: medical benefits, unlimited paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Transforming your leasing and asset management
Jobs You May Like
Senior Demand Generation Manager, Governments & Universities
Coursera, Mountain View; Washington, D.C.; Remote