HR Systems Partner
Oscar, New York, New York, United States
A better kind of health insurance company
Hi, we're Oscar. We’re hiring an HR Systems Partner to join our People Operations team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, and human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
The People Team is the linchpin of Oscar’s values and culture--we bring, we build, we maintain, we strengthen. As the HR Systems Partner you will enhance and leverage our HR systems and best practices to build and improve the processes necessary to support our employee base. As an HR systems expert, you will partner with IT, HR and business leaders across the organization to support the People Operations roadmap. By identifying opportunities for improvement, executing on those improvements through innovation, and leveraging our current technology, you will create and provide an exceptional employee experience to the organization.
You will report into the Senior Director of People Operations.
- Serve as a consultant to the business; partner with all levels of the organization to identify opportunities for optimization
- Lead system enhancement projects and/or new module implementations; including project management and key deliverables
- Structure the process for gathering requirements, configuration, testing and change management
- Support Workday platform by managing the following modules: Talent, Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation or Reporting/Analytics
- Foster ongoing Workday relationships and Customer Partnerships within user groups and/or the Workday community for best practice sharing and user adoption
- 3+ years of experience using Workday, specifically the Talent, Core HCM, Compensation, Benefits or Reporting/Analytics modules
- 3+ years of experience managing and analyzing data, including identifying key trends and presenting data analyses to employees of varying levels of seniority
- 2+ years of experience in a functional HR role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Change Management Certification
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources) Certification
- Experience working in a tech/start-up environment
- Experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Experience with Shareworks (equity management system)
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable and accessible for all, and apply this same vision to our perks and benefits, including: medical benefits, unlimited paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.