Oscar is a small, fast-paced team using technology and design to revolutionize healthcare. The Network team is responsible for overseeing the operations of our provider network across current markets and setting up our operations and relationships as Oscar expands into new markets.
Within the Network team, Network Partnerships is responsible for managing our network partners in both existing and expansion markets. As the Expansion Partnerships Associate, you will be responsible for partnering with network health system partners to drive growth and operational excellence in new markets. The role will combine responsibilities for managing relationships with our core partners as well as day-to-day project management and process improvement.
Deliverables: What you have to achieve
During your first six weeks,
- Quickly develop an informed view of Oscar’s network architecture, core relationships, and high priority network operations functions
- Develop an understanding of Oscar’s operations and relationships with your counterparts on internal teams
- Begin to drive ongoing discussions and initiatives with key network partners
During the first four months,
- Become the go-to individual for key network partners on all things network operations including data integrations and other partnership initiatives
- Interface with network contacts on insurance operations like claims, utilization management, and network adequacy, driving discussions and looping in Oscar experts as needed
- Interface with network contacts to get buy-in for and implement technical and relationship based integration points
- Manage regular working sessions and quarterly executive meetings with network partners to drive integration projects and efficient resolution of operational issues
Afterwards and on an ongoing basis,
- Continue to build and develop Oscar’s network operations and functions
- Design robust operational processes as the Network Partnerships team scales
- Identify pain points within your partner organizations and clearly articulate to internal Oscar stakeholders to drive improvements
- Oversee long-term partnership performance against targets and regularly report findings out to Oscar and external leadership
Winning factors: What leads to success
Must-have qualifications and expertise include:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a client-facing role, particularly with provider network operations preferred
- Experience overseeing large projects that require strong organizational skills and collaborating with a broad array of different teams within an organization
- Experience improving complex operational processes at scale
- Passion for improving healthcare
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Robotics & Computer Vision
Vicarious, San Francisco Bay Area
Genscape, Boulder Colorado
Junior Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m)
foodora Germany, Germany, Berlin
Digital Marketing Analyst
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC
Braintree Payments, San Francisco, Chicago
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ