We are a rapidly growing Insurance company building everything from scratch on Mac and Linux. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys building and supporting systems with automation and security in mind. You will be supporting a staff of over 300 people spread across four locations.
What is the job?
- 5+ Years supporting large environment of Mac users with an ability to patiently troubleshoot issues while helping to educate end users.
- Experience with inventory control, purchase orders, and provisioning laptops.
- Up to date knowledge about the latest tools and methods for managing these environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot networks
- Proficient in Atlassian suite
- Help to architect new systems to help ease day to day operations
- Ability to work both on solo and collaborative projects
- Experience with call centers or phone systems
- Experience with Google Apps for Work or Salesforce a plus
- Experience with Casper Suite a plus plus
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit https://www.hioscar.com/
Jobs You May Like
Firmware Test Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Einstieg als Graduate Software Developer (m/w)
Software Engineer - Data
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Quality Engineer, Technical Operations (Senior/Staff)
Okta, London, UK
QA Engineer Intern
Software Engineer, Front-End
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA