Oscar is continuing to expand to new cities across the country. One of the key components of this is managing our network of providers. Provider networks are the group of doctors, hospitals and other facilities that will provide care to Oscar members. Our goal is to create deep and innovative relationships with these healthcare systems where we align the interests of the system with those of our members: keeping people healthy, eliminating unnecessary treatment, avoiding unnecessary hospitalizations.
As Senior Director of Network Partnerships, you will be responsible for managing all relationships between our hospital systems, providers and everyone in between. Leading your team of 10+ account managers, you will ensure that your team is providing an incredible experience for our partners, while driving them to performing to their highest level. You are the main point of contact to all leadership across our hospital system partners, interfacing between the leadership of healthcare systems and Oscar’s leadership.
- Build, manage and constantly improve upon the workflows and systems that allow the Provider Relations team to operate effectively
- Be Oscar’s key point of contact with high-level hospital and healthcare partners
- Train and manage an exceptional team of 10+ account and relationship managers
- Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with executives, leaders, and subject matter experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas
- Lead cross-functional decision making for Oscar’s most important hospital systems and provider organizations
- 10+ years of management experience in high growth companies.
- You have strong facilitative communication skills and can work with executive stakeholders externally and internally to lead strategic company decisions
- Analytical ability with experience and insights and reporting for executive audiences. Proven track record of achieving results in a matrixed, time sensitive environment.
- A penchant to build, not maintain. Long days, hard work and tough decisions are what drive you.
- Entrepreneurial environments are exciting. Adapting to change is empowering and an opportunity, not a reason for distress.
- Leading from the front comes naturally, never hesitating to ‘getting your hands dirty’ and working deeply alongside front-line staff when needed.
- Motivating others, building a culture, and inspiring a vision at scale are second nature to you. Ideally you’ve done it before, but if not, have always been looking for the opportunity to do so.
- Experience in healthcare a plus but not essential
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background and perspectives.
Founded in 2012, Oscar is probably the last thing you would expect from a technology startup – a seemingly old-fashioned healthcare insurance provider. The company provides clients with the kind of clarity and simplicity we have come to expect from an e-commerce site. And, of course, they're hiring.
Be a Better Oscar Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Oscar when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Oscar? Visit Oscar's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager
Field Project Manager
Wheelhouse, San Francisco, CA
Heal, Los Angeles
Analyst, Growth Partnerships
AppLovin, Beijing, China
Senior Manager, Customer Success
Ematic Solutions, Bangkok, Thailand
Licensed Practical Nurse
New England Quality Care Alliance, Framingham/Wellesley Practices