Product Manager - Professional Services
OTA Insight, London
Empowering smarter revenue and distribution decisions
What you'll do:
- Management & delivery of custom data/development projects for hotel chains;
- Prioritise the development work with the engineering team and ensure timely delivery;
- Working closely with the the Enterprise Account Management & Sales team on proposals and pitches for businessIs extremely capable at cross-functional collaboration;
- Professional services touches many teams, all of whom need to be on the same page and moving in the right direction. You will be working with Engineering, Account Management, Sales, Customer Success, Product, and especially our customers, and you will be leading without direct authority;
- Looking out for innovative projects that could be valuable for all our customers and thus be productised;
- Thrives on having ownership of large strategic initiatives for our biggest chain customers in the likes of Hilton, Best Western and Wyndham. This is an enormous opportunity for you to have a large impact on the business, but as well a large responsibility.
- Professional services or project management experience in a software environment;
- Great Microsoft Excel skills;
- Excellent communication skills, able to build effective relationships and comfortable working directly with client stakeholders;
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
About OTA Insight
From the very beginning in 2012, OTA Insight’s vision is to provide user friendly revenue management tools, as well as becoming the global leader in data intelligence for the hospitality industry. Our three founders launched OTA Insight with a mission to help the hospitality industry visualise and leverage its data. Years of constant development and collaboration with hotel partners has resulted in a simple-to-use, live business intelligence platform. Since then, OTA Insight has won many industry awards and grown to become the preferred revenue management solution for over 20,000 independent, local and global chain properties in 140 countries, supported by 80+ stellar employees.
Want to learn more about OTA Insight? Visit OTA Insight's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full-Stack Java Software Engineer - 100% Remote - Canada
Sonatype, Canada - Remote
Beam Solutions, San Francisco, CA
Unbabel, Lisbon, Portugal
Chief of Staff - Product Strategy
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Digital Strategist/Digital Advertising Strategist
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, California
Software Product Manager
Upthere, Redwood City