What will I be doing?
- Understand our business strategy and deliver product that reflects a uniquely OTA Insight perspective on how to achieve it
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so that the engineering team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with hoteliers; define and frame those problems for the team
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta’s and after full release
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
What skills do I need?
- Multiple years experience in a Product Manager role
- Have a strong design background, be able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self driven
- You’re organised, not ad hoc
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
About OTA Insight
From the very beginning in 2012, OTA Insight’s vision is to provide user friendly revenue management tools, as well as becoming the global leader in data intelligence for the hospitality industry. Our three founders launched OTA Insight with a mission to help the hospitality industry visualise and leverage its data. Years of constant development and collaboration with hotel partners has resulted in a simple-to-use, live business intelligence platform. Since then, OTA Insight has won many industry awards and grown to become the preferred revenue management solution for over 20,000 independent, local and global chain properties in 140 countries, supported by 80+ stellar employees.
Want to learn more about OTA Insight? Visit OTA Insight's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Ocean
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Head of Product - Activity
Senior UX/UI Designer
OTA Insight, Gent/London
Project Manager – Marketing Analytics Specialist
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Senior Full Stack Engineer
App Annie, San Francisco
Senior Product Designer
Tulip Retail, Toronto