Who is OurHealth?
OurHealth is a team of people dedicated to transforming healthcare by providing employer-sponsored primary care clinics focused on the best patient care. We are partners in working for total well-being through thorough appointments, dedicated health coaching and a strong referral network. We are passionate about our patients, and it shows! Learn more at www.ourhealth.org.
Our mission is to radically transform the consumer healthcare experience.
Our vision is to use compassion, technology, and science to guide people toward better health and greater happiness.
We educate consumers on which actions lead to greater well-being, make care easier to access when needed, deliver exceptional holistic primary care services, and connect consumers to high value providers to best meet individual needs ensuring more value for each dollar invested.
This position is located in Indianapolis, IN. OurHealth has PRN, part-time and full-time opportunities available.
What does OurHealth offer its employees?
- More time with patients and less time with paperwork
- A patient-focused primary care model
- A provider-led environment
- Malpractice insurance 100% covered
A Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at OurHealth will do the following on a regular basis:
- Provide exceptional patient care including diagnosis, evaluation, guidance, and treatment within scope of practice, experience, and knowledge base.
- Provide annual physicals, wellness and education, acute care, management of chronic conditions, lab testing, value based referrals, and medication dispensing.
- Effectively use readiness assessment, motivational interviewing, goal setting, appreciative inquiry and barrier resolution techniques to assist participants in developing individualized plans for successful behavior change.
- Interpret health risk assessment, biometric screening or previous provider visit results as a basis for future visits.
- Understand how to work with individuals on primary, secondary or tertiary prevention education strategies using research proven information.
- Under the leadership of the Medical Director, provide guidance to the clinic.
- Maintain consistent and accurate provider documentation for reporting purposes.
A successful Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at OurHealth will have the following:
- Active credentials/licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a family practice or primary care setting
- Experience working with an EMR system
- Ability to maintain appropriate licensure and certification, including CME requirements
- A commitment to OurHealth’s mission
- Desire to provide concierge-level of customer service to your patients
- A team-oriented attitude
- Ability to exhibit self-awareness and knowledge of your limits
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to be flexible and accommodate change
- Ability to work 4-6 Saturdays in a 12 month period
Why OurHealth? OurHealth co-founders Ben Evans and Dr. Jeff Wells created a company with a unique vision to revolutionize healthcare delivery through a patient-centric wellness approach leading to healthier people and more affordable health services. Our dedicated team delivers results and raises the bar for a superior consumer healthcare experience. Our unique consumer focus allows us to customize the best solution for our clients, maximizing client cost savings. OurHealth has no ownership or affiliation with any hospital, insurance company or other established healthcare provider allowing for flexibility in solutions for our clients. OurHealth provides dedicated client engagement teams focusing on service excellence and communication. Clinic staffing, on-boarding and training are focused on best practices and needs in the local market. Along with a unique client focus to customize the best solution for the client, OurHealth provides timely and actionable reporting to help support and motivate clinic use to maximize the client’s cost-savings.
Want to learn more about OurHealth? Visit OurHealth's website.
Jobs You May Like
Private Label Product Innovator- Non Food
Thrive Market, Los Angeles, CA