Who is OurHealth?
OurHealth is a team of people dedicated to transforming healthcare by providing employer-sponsored primary care clinics focused on the best patient care. We are partners in working for total well-being through thorough appointments, dedicated health coaching and a strong referral network. We are passionate about our patients, and it shows! Learn more at www.ourhealth.org.
Our mission is to radically transform the consumer healthcare experience.
Our vision is to use compassion, technology, and science to guide people toward better health and greater happiness.
We educate consumers on which actions lead to greater well-being, make care easier to access when needed, deliver exceptional holistic primary care services, and connect consumers to high value providers to best meet individual needs ensuring more value for each dollar invested.
This position is located at headquarters in Indianapolis in a call center environment.
The Scheduling Coordinator will report directly to the Member Relations Supervisor but will work closely with the entire Operations Department as well as other departments company-wide.
What does OurHealth offer its employees?
- The ability to collaborate with a team of providers to directly impact patients
- A strong focus on wellness and preventative care
- Work-life balance with day shift schedules
- Company-paid holidays plus paid time off (PTO)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefit package
- 401(k) participation with a company match
- Usage of the clinic for free!
A Scheduling Coordinator at OurHealth will do the following on a regular basis:
- Act as a customer service champion and OurHealth advocate
- Manage all incoming communications from patients via email and phone in a call center environment
- Schedule health coaching and clinic appointments in an EMR
- Triage incoming scheduling calls and other requests Collaborate within the Member Relations team to integrate customer service into clinical and nonclinical operations
- Monitor client and patient feedback and communicate concerns and issues to the appropriate department
- Answer communications from patients in a professional and courteous manner
- Diffuse negative patient interactions by appropriately managing conflict and building rapport with patients
- Accurately document and update records in appropriate systems
- Collect and track all wellness and incentive program forms into the OurHealth portal
- Conduct data entry and customer support for wellness and incentive programs
- Proactively reach out to patients to confirm and update patient information in the OurHealth portal
- Perform other duties necessary to support the Member Relations team
A successful Scheduling Coordinator at OurHealth will have the following:
- Degree or certificate in healthcare-related field, or equal related experience
- Previous experience with customer service in a call center environment preferred
- Previous experience in clinical setting or healthcare setting preferred
- Pleasant and patient demeanor
- Ability to handle complaints and negative situations while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette skills
- Knowledge of customer service best practices
- Ability to manage tasks/projects with aggressive deadlines/time-sensitivity
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities
- Professionalism and self-motivation with the ability to work well independently and on a team
- Proficiency with computers and strong typing skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work in a moderately quiet office environment
- Ability to occassionally lift 10-20 pounds
- Sufficient vision acuity for routine computer use, as well as moderate to heavy reading and writing responsibilities
- Ability to walk, sit, and stand at moderate levels
- Stamina able to maintain a work level that can exceed 40 hours per week
- Solid communication skills: written, verbal, and listening
Why OurHealth? OurHealth co-founders Ben Evans and Dr. Jeff Wells created a company with a unique vision to revolutionize healthcare delivery through a patient-centric wellness approach leading to healthier people and more affordable health services. Our dedicated team delivers results and raises the bar for a superior consumer healthcare experience. Our unique consumer focus allows us to customize the best solution for our clients, maximizing client cost savings. OurHealth has no ownership or affiliation with any hospital, insurance company or other established healthcare provider allowing for flexibility in solutions for our clients. OurHealth provides dedicated client engagement teams focusing on service excellence and communication. Clinic staffing, on-boarding and training are focused on best practices and needs in the local market. Along with a unique client focus to customize the best solution for the client, OurHealth provides timely and actionable reporting to help support and motivate clinic use to maximize the client’s cost-savings.
Want to learn more about OurHealth? Visit OurHealth's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Sales Ambassador - Fresno Fashion Fair
Lush Cosmetics, Fresno, California, United States
Warby Parker, Nashville, TN
Customer Support Engineer
Samsara, San Francisco
Werkstudent Customer Care / Service Center (m/w)
Visual Merchandising Lead
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Senior Sales Ambassador - Streets at Southpoint
Lush Cosmetics, Durham, North Carolina, United States