We’re looking for an Allocator to join our team and play an active role in sales, margin, and inventory planning as we scale our business and product assortment. You will play a key part of the team maximizing top line sales and margin expansion through metrics-driven decision making and action. You will prepare analytical insights that contribute to the development of key financial performance targets and long-term merchandise strategy; analyze sales and partner with Merchandising to develop pre-season merchandise assortment recommendations; develop buy plans, and make core and seasonal investment recommendations.
- Perform weekly store allocations based on selling – partner with operations team on execution
- Ensure retail stores are at a target weeks of supply and in stock on current product
- Own system replenishment module including curve management and inventory mins/max as related to weeks of supply
- Provide weekly reporting, by door, on key metrics for current product. Analyze data to identify risks and opportunities and communicate to teams.
- Deliver consistent and compelling weekly business updates that provide concise, fact-based diagnostics regarding business performance
- Build relationships with our Store Managers, support local product needs by properly managing stock levels and adjusting quickly when changes are necessary
- Keep business partners updated on emerging issues and directional changes
- 3+ years relevant work experience -- specific eComm and retail planning for fashion a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Demonstrated creative thinking/problem solving ability
- Quantitative approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Highly organized, excellent multitasking and time management skills, and detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple work streams/projects with tight deadlines
- Strong technical aptitude, including advanced competency in Microsoft Excel and ability to quickly master new applications and systems
- Presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Solid business judgment and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary to make things work
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- OV Benefits include flexible vacation, 75% of health care premiums, dental and vision
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our team is made up of casual Recreationalists who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2014, Outdoor Voices has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes and Fast Co.
About Outdoor Voices
The Outdoor Voices team are casual joggers, dog walkers, hikers, dribble-dribblers, and team players who bring activity into everything we do — from product design to team culture. They’re on a mission to grow a community of Recreationalists, and have fun along the way.
Want to learn more about Outdoor Voices? Visit Outdoor Voices's website.
Jobs You May Like
Project Manager (DC)
Nava, Washington, DC
User Experience Design Lead
Payments Product Manager - China
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Development Leader - Order Management
Aptos, Atlanta, GA
Hudl, Lincoln, NE, United States
Senior Product Manager, Restaurants
TripAdvisor, Ottawa, ON