- Understand our Core Values and lead through them with both the team and our customers; be involved and engaged in the community both inside and outside the shop.
- Assist Shop Leader in implementing actions to exceed productivity and sales plan expectations through maintaining a high level of customer service, leading with the company’s Friendship First culture and product knowledge focus
- Assist in training of team members to be well versed in both the technical and functional uses of all products and are educating all customers through the selling process
- Work with Shop Leader to help oversee sales associates goals and development plans for store growth
- Aid in identifying top talent for the shop including interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Help shop to achieve operational excellence by executing tasks such as inventory management, scheduling, training and visual standards.
- Help to ensure procedures are followed to protect the company’s inventory and assets as well as all activities related to risk management and safety
- Set an example of exceptional customer service by leading sales efforts on the selling floor
- Assist in coordination of monthly in-shop events, partnering with Field Marketing Manager where appropriate, to drive traffic to the shop and engage the local community
- At least 1-3 years of retail experience
- Active and/or contemporary experience strongly preferred. Relationships with location Recreation community is a plus
- Passion for customer service, styling and product, and recreational activity
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask cooperatively with the team towards a common goal.
- Keen sense of detail and organization.
- Solution oriented and product centered.
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- OV Benefits include paid vacation, 75% of health care premiums, dental and vision
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices
The Outdoor Voices team are casual joggers, dog walkers, hikers, dribble-dribblers, and team players who bring activity into everything we do — from product design to team culture. They’re on a mission to grow a community of Recreationalists, and have fun along the way.
Want to learn more about Outdoor Voices? Visit Outdoor Voices's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optician, D.C. Market
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Denver
Casper, Denver, CO
Lalamove, Manila, Philippines
Hudl, Buenos Aires
Cloud Operations Engineer (EMEA)
MongoDB, Tel Aviv
Technical Support Engineer, Live Chat
Twilio, San Francisco, CA