We are looking for a Front End Engineer to join our technology team and make our digital experiences best-in-class as we build out the next great activewear brand together. The right candidate is a versatile engineer, able to jump into a team environment, and make an immediate impact while also being able to autonomously lead initiatives and drive them to completion. S/he has the ability to work across desktop and mobile, and have the attention to detail to create incredible digital user experiences.
- Ship beautiful and functional products for our customers
- Own feature delivery through completion
- Work directly with a design/creative team to build out experiences that differentiate OV from competitors in our space.
- Improve code quality and engineering best practices
- Work cross-functionally across business to deliver best in class experiences
- Work within an existing codebase, identify areas for improvement, and implement those improvements.
- Lead initiatives and report out status
- Bachelor's degree in CS or a related technical field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Understanding of software development life cycles to lead by example in planning and estimating out tasks for projects
- Knowledge of automation/deployment best practices, and capable of building out a continuous deployment workflow
- Agile and excited to work in a start-up environment
- Ability to break down and estimate complex problems
- Ability to deliver high quality projects end to end, getting completed projects across the finish line
- Familiar with building, launching, and supporting products that are used globally
- A testing mindset and familiarity with testing strategies
- Python Experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- OV Benefits include flexible vacation, 75% of health care premiums, dental and vision
- The latest OV gear and—of course—Recreation
About Outdoor Voices:
We believe in Doing Things — moving your body and having fun with friends. From dog jogs to dodgeball, we make clothes for sweating without the added pressure. Our team is made up of casual Recreationalists who approach activity with ease, humor, and delight. Since launching in 2014, Outdoor Voices has been featured in The New York Times, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, GQ, Forbes and Fast Co.
About Outdoor Voices
The Outdoor Voices team are casual joggers, dog walkers, hikers, dribble-dribblers, and team players who bring activity into everything we do — from product design to team culture. They’re on a mission to grow a community of Recreationalists, and have fun along the way.
Want to learn more about Outdoor Voices? Visit Outdoor Voices's website.
Jobs You May Like
Backend Software Engineer
SigFig, Noida, India
Senior User Experience Designer (UXD) - Commerce
Twitch, Seattle, WA
Software Engineer, Back End
Lead Software Engineer, Generalist
Head of Product
Oh My Green, San Mateo, CA
Senior Security Engineer (Applications)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA