At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is looking to hire a Senior Product Designer to create, prototype, research and continually evolve our products. Your mission critical: Take the complex world of health-care and innovate with design to make it an unbelievably simple and beautiful experience. You’ll work on a small team and partner closely with other business units to cultivate the design culture at the company.
- Gain a deep understanding of the needs of our healthcare clients to collect and execute on product requirements
- Design the user interface of our consumer facing products, keeping in mind Pager’s mission of delivering a top-notch patient experience
- Help push forward the visual identity of Pager, enforcing our brand in all design materials and keeping our style guide up to date
- Partner with product managers to help craft user flows for our mobile and web applications
- Leverage data and user insights to help prioritize and define new product features
- Support multiple departments on ad hoc design related needs
- Help Pager push the envelope, but also recognize the need for quick iteration of ideas
- 6+ years as a designer
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with different team members, including product managers and engineers
- Superb design skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in an agile environment is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment is required
- Experience working with clients is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
About Pager At Pager, we are on a mission to transform healthcare, by offering patients better tools and more access to high quality care. Meet our team Pager is a mobile-first, patient-facing technology that is changing how people connect with and navigate healthcare. Founded by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, Pager is considered a leading innovator in the healthcare industry.
Want to learn more about Pager? Visit Pager's website.
Jobs You May Like
Interbrand, Cologne, Germany
User Experience Design Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Chicago, IL
Senior Product Designer
Rocket Lawyer, London
Senior Interaction Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., San Francisco, CA
Real-time VFX Technical Artist
Niantic inc., Seattle Area (Bellevue)
Freelance Visual Designers
Interbrand, New York, NY