Pager is a rapidly growing NYC health-tech startup looking for a Senior Web Engineer to develop web solutions for our suite of products. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities to create engaging consumer experiences and spur growth.
The ideal candidate will be able to take product creation from concept to implementation at a fast pace, working independently and with grit. This position requires great attention to detail, prioritization skills, and the ability to complete tasks while striving for the highest quality of work.
- Previous work experience with internal and external API's
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with version control tools (git)
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical matters to less technical teammates
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field (Computer Science, IT, etc) or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Node.js
- Previous work experience in healthcare, clinical or other health technology companies
- Experience with databases
- Experience with HIPAA and strong security practices
ABOUT PAGER ENGINEERING
- Decentralized in decision making
- Learning culture
OUR TECH STACK
- Node.js, Python, Go
- Native iOS and Android
- Vue.js, ember.js
- Mongo, Postgres, Redis
- Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Google Cloud
- New Relic, Sentry, Pagerduty
- Microservice architecture
- Open source
Founded by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs from successful startups (Uber, Teladoc, Gilt, One Medical Group, Buzzfeed), we are passionate about improving access to high quality and personal health care.
From long days of perfecting a great product to long nights of happy hours and group dinners, we are looking for someone smart, energetic, and fun to join our tight-knit and growing team.
A passion for health care is not necessary to apply; however, a passion for improving the lives of people and living a better life through technology is a must.
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Pager At Pager, we are on a mission to transform healthcare, by offering patients better tools and more access to high quality care. Meet our team Pager is a mobile-first, patient-facing technology that is changing how people connect with and navigate healthcare. Founded by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, Pager is considered a leading innovator in the healthcare industry.
Want to learn more about Pager? Visit Pager's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. UX Content Strategist
Vimeo, New York, NY
Battery Simulation Engineering Intern
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Technical Product Marketing Manager
Mendix, Boston, MA
Engineering Technician (Contract Position)
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Data and Reporting Manager
Elementum, Elementum HQ
Manager, Inside Sales
Pivotal Software, London