This a great opportunity to use your nursing knowledge and skills in an exciting way. Located in New York City, Pager is looking for a full-time Nurse who is willing to think creatively and utilize their clinical skills in the field of Telemedicine! We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurses with 2+ years of experience to work (onsite) in our office headquarters. An active NJ license is a requirement for this position, but we prefer both NY and NJ. This position entails working three 12-hour shifts a week (8a to 8p; 8p to 8a) which includes working one evening and two days shifts each week with alternating weekends.
The core objective of the Triage RN, Nurse Navigator is to use technology to build trust and triage patients to the right care at the right time while providing an exceptional virtual care experience through empathic writing (live messaging).
Responsibilities for the Triage RN, Nurse Navigator at Pager:
- Provide exceptional customer service and virtual care by communicating with patients via live messaging, video, phone, and email
- Document within EMR
- Follow clinically validated triage protocols
- Ensure the highest quality customer service for patients and providers
- Complete basic nursing responsibilities, outpatient testing, medications, etc…
- May need to troubleshoot technology with patients
- Work to ensure a seamless patient call center experience
- Coordinate lab orders, prescription orders, and radiology tests
- Work on projects that will optimize operational efficiency and improve the patient’s telemedicine experience
- Assist in identifying technology needs that improve patient experience
- Additional projects as assigned
Bonus: Participate in offsite enterprise events as assigned:
- Interview patients, document medical history, take vitals
- Document in electronic medical record
- Prepare patients for medical examinations and tests
- Triage patients using established protocols
- Apply your knowledge as an (RN) Nurse to answer questions and provide a positive healthcare experience
Candidate Profile for the Triage RN, Nurse Navigator at Pager:
- Passionate about patient care and triage
- Enjoy helping others
- Relish solving problems, seeking out answers, and trying new things
- Kind, empathetic and possess a strong social perceptiveness
- Positive, energetic, and fun!
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Enthusiasm and savviness for new technology
- Excellent oral and written language skills
- Flexible and fast learner, comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Eager to challenge the status quo of traditional healthcare
- Detail oriented and an organized self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Fluent writing/speaking in Spanish (preferred but not required)
Hours for the Triage RN, Nurse Navigator at Pager:
- Full-time position
- Work in NYC office
- Typical shifts:
1st Shift: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (every other weekend)
2nd Shift: 8:00 PM - 8:00 am (every other weekend)
- Participate in a positive, energetic, and creative team environment
- Work with bright teammates at NYC tech startup
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Quarterly Bonus Program (Based on Performance)
Founded and headquartered in New York City, Pager is the healthcare care management company that is changing how people connect with, navigate and experience healthcare. By connecting and triaging patients through mobile-first, chat-centric clinical services, Pager is addressing a very real need for broader access to care in a more comprehensive and convenient way than traditional telemedicine, urgent care, and concierge medicine models allow. Pager has been serving patients in New York since 2014 and has successfully treated over 60,000 patients to date. Through the company’s partnerships with nationally recognized health plans and provider organizations Pager is actively expanding its reach across the country.
From its inception as a tech-enabled house call provider, Pager has evolved to a complete healthcare platform offering services that include chat triage, referrals, and prescription delivery and labs. Backed by NEA, Lux Capital, and Sound Ventures, Pager has built an AI-powered, consumer-friendly mobile app to service patients round the clock.
Pager’s proven ability to increase patient engagement and lower the cost of care drives a growing number of partnerships with health plans and health systems seeking a capable partner to boost member satisfaction, customer loyalty, and retention while mitigating the high cost of over-utilized emergency care.
About Pager At Pager, we are on a mission to transform healthcare, by offering patients better tools and more access to high quality care. Meet our team Pager is a mobile-first, patient-facing technology that is changing how people connect with and navigate healthcare. Founded by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, Pager is considered a leading innovator in the healthcare industry.
Want to learn more about Pager? Visit Pager's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Security
Palantir Technologies, Denver, CO
BIW Associate - Metal Finish Technician
Faraday Future, Hanford, CA
New Business Development Manager PL
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Optician, Dairy Block
Warby Parker, Denver, CO
Customer Care Trainer
Nurx, Miami, FL
Talent Acquisition Manager