Founded and headquartered in New York City, Pager is the healthcare care management company that is changing how people connect with, navigate and experience healthcare. By connecting and triaging patients through mobile-first, chat-centric clinical services, Pager is addressing a very real need for broader access to care in a more comprehensive and convenient way than traditional telemedicine, urgent care, and concierge medicine models allow. Pager has been serving patients in New York since 2014 and has successfully treated over 60,000 patients to date. Through the company’s partnerships with nationally recognized health plans and provider organizations Pager is actively expanding its reach across the country.
From its inception as a tech-enabled house call provider, Pager has evolved to a complete healthcare platform offering services that include chat triage, referrals, and prescription delivery and labs. Backed by NEA, Lux Capital, and Sound Ventures, Pager has built an AI-powered, consumer-friendly mobile app to service patients round the clock.
Pager’s proven ability to increase patient engagement and lower the cost of care drives a growing number of partnerships with health plans and health systems seeking a capable partner to boost member satisfaction, customer loyalty, and retention while mitigating the high cost of over-utilized emergency care.
Pager is looking for a results-oriented and resourceful recruiter to help source excellent talent by leading full-cycle recruitment efforts for the company. Currently at a headcount of about 40 employees, our organization is rapidly growing and there is a need to centralize, organize and systematize the hiring and onboarding processes across the organization. This position is full time and located on-site in New York City.
• Develop and implement creative and effective sourcing strategies to fill open positions. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, etc.
• Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including the candidate experience, initial assessments, interviews, offers and turndowns.
• Create and utilize metrics to help guide recruiting decisions and evaluate internal efficiency while making iterations based on learnings
• Provide valuable thought-partnership to senior management in the areas of recruitment strategy, talent attraction and retention while using metrics and KPIs
• Manage and guide development of the firm’s recruitment resources – including job descriptions, candidate assessment criteria, sourcing templates, etc.
• Utilize the applicant tracking system to track applicants through the application selection phase through to on-boarding.
The ideal candidate has the following qualities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A leader and mentor who is able to build strong relationships with various client groups (hiring managers, candidates, agencies..etc)
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Self-starter who can define and execute new processes and strategies
• Resourceful and creative thinker
• Adaptive and collaborative, willing to learn and adjust approach accordingly based on metrics and feedback
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and is excited by the challenge to create structure
• 2+ years of experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition
• Proven track record of developing standards for hiring, fostering collaboration and spearheading operation processes
• Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
• Working knowledge of ATS and databases
• Experience managing vendors, including price negotiations
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
• Experience with sourcing candidates in clinical and technology/engineering roles
About Pager At Pager, we are on a mission to transform healthcare, by offering patients better tools and more access to high quality care. Meet our team Pager is a mobile-first, patient-facing technology that is changing how people connect with and navigate healthcare. Founded by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, Pager is considered a leading innovator in the healthcare industry.
Want to learn more about Pager? Visit Pager's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, HR Operations - Global Mobility & Leaves (New York)
BuzzFeed, New York
Senior Manager, Global Contingent Workforce
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
MongoDB, New York City
HR Business Partner
Taboola, New York
Benefits Operations Manager, Health
Justworks, New York, NY
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.