At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is looking for a results-oriented Recruiter to help source excellent talent by leading full-cycle recruitment efforts. Currently, at a headcount of about 70 employees, our organization is rapidly growing and there is a need to centralize, organize and systematize the hiring and onboarding processes across the organization. This position is full time and located on-site in New York City.
- Develop and implement creative and effective sourcing strategies to fill open positions. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, etc.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including the candidate experience, initial assessments, interviews, offers, and turndowns.
- Create and utilize metrics to help guide recruiting decisions and evaluate internal efficiency while making iterations based on learnings
- Provide valuable thought-partnership to senior management in the areas of recruitment strategy, talent attraction and retention while using metrics and KPIs
- Manage and guide the development of the firm’s recruitment resources – including job descriptions, candidate assessment criteria, sourcing templates, etc.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to track applicants through the application selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A leader and mentor who is able to build strong relationships with various client groups (hiring managers, candidates, agencies, etc)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-starter who can define and execute new processes and strategies
- Resourceful and creative thinker
- Adaptive and collaborative, willing to learn and adjust approach accordingly based on metrics and feedback
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and is excited by the challenge to create structure
- 2+ years of experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition
- Proven track record of developing standards for hiring, fostering collaboration and spearheading operation processes
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Working knowledge of ATS and databases
- Experience managing vendors, including price negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with sourcing candidates in clinical and technology/engineering roles
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Pager At Pager, we are on a mission to transform healthcare, by offering patients better tools and more access to high quality care. Meet our team Pager is a mobile-first, patient-facing technology that is changing how people connect with and navigate healthcare. Founded by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, Pager is considered a leading innovator in the healthcare industry.
Want to learn more about Pager? Visit Pager's website.
Jobs You May Like
RnD Camp Teacher
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Slack, Melbourne, Australia
Magnitude Capital, New York
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Physics Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Atlas (West Seattle, WA)
Acquia, Reading, UK