Pager is looking for a Business Development Analyst who will support all aspects of business development efforts by coordinating prospecting, client servicing, and relationship-building activities. The Analyst will also work closely with the Finance team to coordinate.
A hungry self-starter, this person must also be highly analytical with experience working in a similar role in a high growth company and/or in a quantitative field such as consulting, investment banking or venture capital. Looking forward, this person wants to grow responsibility and exposure in Pager’s Business Development group, or acquire the skills and knowledge-base necessary to strike out on their own as an entrepreneur.
- Lead analysis and support to drive forward revenue opportunities for current and potential client expansions
- Ensure cross-organization alignment with internal key teams as well as clients to support execution of key steps in our path to create value
- Ability to manage 1-2 clients for expansion opportunities
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
- 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role
- Experience working with clients and analyzing new business opportunities
- Background assisting in big deals with a lot of pressure for execution
- Experience working in a high growth company
Founded by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs from successful startups (Uber, Teladoc, Gilt, One Medical Group, Buzzfeed), we are passionate about improving access to high quality and personal health care.
From long days of perfecting a great product and long nights of happy hours or group dinners, we are looking for someone smart, energetic, and fun to join our tight-knit and growing team.
A passion for health care is not necessary to apply; however, a passion for improving the lives of people and living a better life through technology is a must.
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Pager At Pager, we are on a mission to transform healthcare, by offering patients better tools and more access to high quality care. Meet our team Pager is a mobile-first, patient-facing technology that is changing how people connect with and navigate healthcare. Founded by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, Pager is considered a leading innovator in the healthcare industry.
Want to learn more about Pager? Visit Pager's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Operations Analyst
OpenX, OpenX - New York
Account Manager, Strategic Accounts
Postmates, San Francisco
Senior Enterprise Partner Manager
Partner Success Lead - West Region
AltSchool, San Francisco, CA
VP, Business Development
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 ste 620
Business Development Representative
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA