At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is hiring a Business Development Associate to support our sales and business development teams, processes, and clients. You will work directly with our executive team to track and maintain our sales pipeline, KPIs, and own a variety of projects to support prospective and current clients. This role will require someone to be a self-starter, a ruthless prioritizer, and collaborate across multiple teams internally.
- Manage and prioritize sales territory
- Manage and report on team KPIs on a regular basis
- Conduct analysis and provide support to advance revenue growth opportunities
- Improve and create new internal processes and procedures related to business development
- Lead maintenance of a sales pipeline
- Coordinate across business development, product, operations, and engineering to ensure timely deliverables
Serve as a go-to person for all business development needs
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a relatable role. This can include project management, sales support, operations, or a quantitative field.
- Strong track record of owning projects from start to finish
- Experience working in a high-growth company
- Healthcare experience is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Pager At Pager, we are on a mission to transform healthcare, by offering patients better tools and more access to high quality care. Meet our team Pager is a mobile-first, patient-facing technology that is changing how people connect with and navigate healthcare. Founded by a group of experienced entrepreneurs, Pager is considered a leading innovator in the healthcare industry.