Paintzen, Portland, OR
Paintzen is the easiest way to get your home or office expertly painted.
Want to join one of the fastest growing startups in the country? Paintzen is the easiest way to get your home or office expertly painted. Our revolutionary click-for-quote technology brings on-demand service for residential and commercial painting. We’re backed by some of the industry’s top investors and have big plans to launch across the U.S. with your help.
Are you currently working in an estimating role, but find the construction industry too slow-paced and “old-school”? Are you looking to broaden your skillset to drive the strategy of a growing business while simultaneously taking on more of a lead estimator role? Paintzen is looking for people just like you to add to our team! In this role, you will help drive our processes and develop new strategies for our Sales teams, while using the estimating skills you’ve already sharpened.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with sales leadership to define and drive improvements to our sales quoting and estimating process
- Assist with commercial pricing, takeoffs, and project estimation
- Work with operations and sales management to accurately define project pricing and specific scopes of work
- Implement technological improvements to increase sales team productivity
- Be an analytical powerhouse to bring insights to Paintzen leadership and redefine strategy
- Be part of a fun, dynamic culture that encourages rapid professional growth
- 1 - 3 years of proven success in project administration and estimation in the field of painting / construction / renovation
- Proven understanding of takeoff and estimating software, preferably with PlanSwift
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects across multiple markets and timelines
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM tool a plus
- A stellar work ethic and proven success as a self-starter
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary, equity, and bonuses
- Upward mobility and growth opportunity within a young startup
- A fun, youthful office environment
- Trust and confidence from senior team to be a self-starter
Paintzen helps you find a solid, dependable painter for any kind of paint job. Just answer a few questions and you'll have an accurate quote and dedicated project manager to book your paint job within minutes.
Want to learn more about Paintzen? Visit https://www.paintzen.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Global Campaign Manager, Growth Marketing
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Scottsdale Quarter
Warby Parker, Scottsdale, AZ
Senior Software Engineer - Device Partner Tools
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Instaply, Barcelona, Spain
TripAdvisor, Boston, MA