Customer Service Manager
Paintzen, New York City, NY
Paintzen is the easiest way to get your home or office expertly painted.
Want to join one of the fastest growing startups in the country? Paintzen is the easiest way to get your home or office expertly painted. Our revolutionary click-for-quote technology brings on-demand service for residential and commercial painting. We’re backed by some of the industry’s top investors and have big plans to launch across the U.S. with your help.
Customer Service Manager (NYC):
Do you consider yourself a people person? Are you the kind of individual who is always helping friends and others solve their problems? Paintzen believes that our customers always come first and we are looking for a Customer Service Manager to execute on this mission. Working from our New York office, you will take an important role within our growing company, and work with and manage a team of amazing, dedicated people on our customer service needs. Our goal is to ensure that each and every customer has a fabulous customer experience and you can help us do just that.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee customer service team, which includes but not limited to: ensuring that the team is responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner and that they are in coordination with our set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- De-escalate all major customer concerns regarding the outcome of their Paintzen projects
- Handle logistics of painter / customer interactions, including but not limited to: Insurance Requirements, Paint Colors/Finishes, Official Scope of Work as agreed upon between Sales Consultants & Clients
- Serve as a liaison between higher level management and the Customer Service team to relay any/all issues which need to be brought to their attention for further review.
- Offer personable and effective support to solve client inquiries, using phone and email support
- Manage communication with customers / accounts and provide friendly and immediate service
- Build out and grow our current customer service team
- Train new customer service representatives
- An entrepreneurial spirit and great attitude
- 2-3 years of customer service experience
- BS / BA degree
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- A desire to problem solve
- Attentiveness, dedication and a desire to keep our company growing
What You’ll Get:
- Experience working with a team of intelligent individuals with support of experienced senior leaders
- Competitive salary, equity, and bonuses
- Upward mobility and growth opportunity within a young startup
- A fun, youthful office environment
Paintzen helps you find a solid, dependable painter for any kind of paint job. Just answer a few questions and you'll have an accurate quote and dedicated project manager to book your paint job within minutes.
Want to learn more about Paintzen? Visit https://www.paintzen.com/
Jobs You May Like
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Senior Account Director, New York
Genius, Brooklyn, NY
Local Business Scout - Mandarin
Yelp, Queens, NY
Freelance Writer, San Antonio
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - San Antonio
Product Marketing Manager, Paper
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
User Experience Researcher - Seller Insights
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY