Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Conduct outreach to potential customers in order to identify our next partners.
- Ensure that our software platforms are serving the needs of our customers by facilitating communication between them and our product development teams.
- Develop strategies for driving user adoption and for increasing our reach and impact within the organizations that we serve.
- Cultivate relationships across our business, both with the product development teams building our software and the deployment teams responsible for maximizing its impact in the field.
What We Value
- Explorers at heart, comfortable immersing themselves in abstract and ambiguous business challenges and the intricacies of sometimes opaque institutions.
- A track record of outcomes and ownership, whether in closing deals or coordinating broad business efforts that require thoughtful strategic planning and an attention to the nuances of individual organizations.
- Authentic relationship builders, not professional networkers, with experience working with a broad range of personalities.
- Quick studies and omnivorous learners, eager to educate themselves about our software’s applications and capabilities across the government and commercial sectors.
- Awareness of personal strengths and weaknesses, as well as a willingness to involve teammates with complementary abilities and to let others lead.
- Individuals who are driven by having an impact in the world—not prestige, status, or hierarchy.
- Ability to travel at least 50% and up to 75% of the time.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Director Data Assets, Data Platform
Visa, Palo Alto CA, US
Slack, San Francisco
Security Sales Engineer II
Rapid7, Paris, France
Software Development Engineer - Backend
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
Security Technical Program Manager
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
TradeRev, Toronto, Ontario, Canada