Information Security Recruiter
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Design and own the entire recruiting life-cycle, including sourcing, interview process, extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Actively source and engage talent via: leveraging referrals, sourcing new leads, engaging with external recruiting partners, attending events, and more.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience from the first call through to offer.
What We Value
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience, with proven experience within InfoSec industry a plus.
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to creating a more diverse and equitable work environment including experience improving a previous employer’s diversity recruiting strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing needs and generate new solutions to recruiting challenges.
- Critical and data-driven approach to managing candidate pipelines and stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving skills and proven history of building processes from the ground up.
- We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We value candidates who can bring a wide range of perspectives and lived experiences to contribute to our community.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.