Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and attend all on-campus events for Palantir's target schools, identifying which events/opportunities best align with current recruiting strategies.
- Act as a POC for business partners; Network with key professors, student organizations and other school stakeholders.
- Source and manage candidates from career fairs, tech talks and other on-campus events.
- Screen and qualify prospective applicants bringing them through the process from applicant to offer.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop and implement sourcing strategies for our technical positions.
- Help shape and build a robust intern program.
- Create and maintain clear documentation around outcomes from recruiting events.
- Responsible for reporting and actioning data insights.
What We Value
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 1.5 years of college recruiting experience, preferred.
- Experience recruiting in a technology environment and building relationships at nationally ranked universities, preferred.
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges within the broader context of the organization's priorities and approach to problem-solving.
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.