IT Support Technician
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Provide front line Help Desk support.
- Fix basic networking and connectivity issues.
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows, Mac, and Linux workstations.
- Provide phone support (IP and mobile).
- Maintain how-to guides on the internal Wiki to allow employees to own common workflows and solve basic issues.
- Evaluate new hardware and software technologies.
What We Value
- 1+ years experience in providing Desktop/Help Desk support.
- Strong communication skills with a commitment to unparalleled customer service.
- Intimate knowledge of desktop operating environments, and common networking issues.
- Good desktop/laptop/server assembly skills.
- A logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Willingness to participate in on-call rotation.
- Creativity, flexibility, professionalism, and determination.
- Comfort working under deadlines.
- Experience with basic AD/Exchange administration.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Control Engineer Specialist for Production Lines (m/f)
Lead Software Engineer, Android
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Technical Program Manager: Data
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Front-End Web
FiftyThree, New York
Gestión de Proyectos Desarrollo de Software / PM