Windows Infrastructure Security Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Design, architect, and implement defensive security controls for Azure, Office365, Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, Windows Hello/PKI, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Server 2016.
- Research and implement state-of-the-art protection technologies for the Windows platform, to include Virtualization-Based Security, Code Integrity, Device Guard, Exploit Guard, and JEA/JIA.
- Perform security evaluations on new platforms, products, architectures, vendors, and services to protect Palantir data. Manage and maintain endpoint security tooling.
- Support Computer Incident Response Team operations to detect, contain, and eradicate intrusions.
- Work closely with other members of the Technical Operations team to determine and implement changes to the company's network defense posture.
What We Value
- Broad exposure to security disciplines and deep exposure in protecting the Windows platform
- Strong programming skills with PowerShell. Python or Go experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking, common protocols, and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of cryptography, authentication protocols, and PKI
- Deep knowledge of modern adversary tradecraft, tools, techniques, and procedures
- Willingness and eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
- Experience with public cloud service providers (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Experience managing host-based security products for the Windows platform
- Experience with infrastructure automation platforms (e.g. Desired State Configuration, Packer, Terraform, etc.)
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Data Engineer ETL/DW SDE III
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
RF Design Engineer
Livestream, Brooklyn, New York
Senior Frontend Engineer - Member Contact Platform
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Network Software Engineer
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer (Client, Server, C++)
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
CDN Reliability Engineer
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil