Software Engineer, Deployment Infrastructure
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Build and maintain highly available systems responsible for service deployment & telemetry across hundreds of production environments.
- Design and evolve software managing in-environment service discovery and configuration of microservices.
- Architect and manage secure, scalable infrastructure utilizing Kubernetes to support our external and internal use cases.
- Develop tools to enable other engineers such as CI/CD pipelines, container schedulers, and custom applications.
- Debug complex issues and performance problems throughout the stack.
What We Value
- Experience in Software Engineering or similar field
- Systems programming experience in Golang, Java, or equivalent
- Experience developing and managing highly-available distributed systems
- Demonstrated success building systems that meet requirements around monitoring, stability, and scalability
- Deep familiarity with containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) at scale
- Experience working with a cloud provider (AWS/Azure/GCE) or in-house data centers
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
Prodigy Finance, Cape Town
Active Safety Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Head of Machine Intelligence
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Live UI
Lead Hardware Engineer
Fitbit, US - San Francisco