Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Handle complex calendars on an ongoing basis and prioritize commitments to maximize time and productivity.
- Run personal errands and assist on personal projects.
- Process expense reports.
- Perform research and complete long term projects.
What We Value
- College degree, or previous support experience.
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the people or team you support (some nights/weekends will be required, as well as travel between 20-50% of the time to Palantir’s domestic and international offices).
- Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Extraordinary communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail in written correspondence.
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Corporate Sales Recruiter
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Postmates, Nashville, TN
Foundation Recruiting Coordinator - 1 year contractor
Workforce Administration Manager
Time Inc., Tampa, FL
Sr Director, Talent, Culture & Engagement
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Dataminr, New York, NY