Information Security Engineer (CIRT)
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Build, run, and own infrastructure and automation to detect, contain, and eradicate security threats.
- Develop alerting and detection strategies to identify malicious or anomalous behavior.
- Develop new and novel defensive techniques to identify or counteract changes in adversary techniques and tactics.
- Dissect network, host, memory, and other artifacts originating from multiple operating systems and applications.
- Perform enterprise-wide operations to uncover sophisticated and undetected threats.
- Partner closely with other members of the Information Security team to lead changes in the company's network defense posture.
What We Value
- Extensive security experience (3+ years) in at least one major platform (e.g. AWS, Azure, Windows, OS X, Linux, etc.).
- Broad exposure to multiple security disciplines, including a strong background in forensics or threat intelligence.
- Deep exposure in Incident Response or Detection Engineering.
- Desire to further the information security community through substantive contributions (e.g. conference talks, blog posts, public tool development, etc.)
- Proficiency in Python (preferred), PowerShell, or similar.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and common protocols.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance or willingness and eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
The best bed for better sleep