O365 Messaging Architect
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Architect, scale, and continuously improve our Exchange 2016/O365 hybrid environment.
- Design and execute security remediation on system-wide levels and an individual user basis.
- Evaluate tooling in the ever-changing Mobile environment and ensure we are securely implementing the best available solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
- Work with the Information Security Team and Security Tools Team to manage Proofpoint, our email firewall, and evolve its configuration to help keep Palantir email users safe from ever changing external email threats. This would also include supporting various best security practices such as DKIM, DMARC, etc.
- Assist in deploying and scaling the various services that make up Palantir's authentication pipeline, such as Active Directory, ADFS, and AzureAD.
What We Value
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Physics, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years experience working in Developer Operations.
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, or GCE.
- Experience with managing and developing on highly-available and distributed software.
- Experience with PowerShell, as well as a popular Linux scripting language (Python, Bash, or Go).
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives.
- Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks like Terraform and Cloudformation.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Operations (Night Shift)
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Director, Site Reliability Engineering
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA
Casper, New York
Community Associate - Salt Lake City (Contract)
Lyft, Salt Lake City, UT
Customer Success Architect, East Region
MuleSoft, New York
Customer Success Manager
Prodigy Finance, Cape Town