Network Operations Engineer
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Support network infrastructure globally.
- Monitor and manage complex networks.
- Manage support and logistic components of the network, including installation of carrier circuits, colocation facilities, and equipment delivery to remote sites.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 Network infrastructure Support in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
- Support Network operational issues in the infrastructure, including vendor escalation.
- Build the networking infrastructure in new offices.
- Solve complex network issues in production, colo, lab, and customer environments.
What We Value
- Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of LAN (wired & wireless), WAN, and Firewall environments; understanding of OSI Layers from physical to application.
- Experience with Palo Alto Networks or similar NGFW technology.
- Experience with layer 2 protocols (e.g. LACP, MLAG, Spanning Tree, etc).
- Experience with routing protocols such as BGP or OSPF.
- Experience with Wireless Networking (deployment and troubleshooting).
- Experience with public cloud service providers (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc).
- Experience with VPN technology (GRE, IPSec/SSL VPNs).
- Experience working in a network operations center (NOC) supporting a production wide-area network.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Physical Security Manager
Gemini, New York, NY
Staff/Principal Business Systems Analyst - Anaplan
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Industry X.0 - MES Consultant - Northeast
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Head of Specs and Architecture – Landing Infrastructure
Vertebrae Inc, Santa Monica
Head of Logistics
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia