Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Be the front line for all internal technical operations.
- Solve enterprise scale problems by creatively engineering automated solutions.
- Install, configure, and maintain Windows, Mac, and Linux workstations.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for networking and connectivity issues.
- Create how-to guides that empower employees to own common workflows and solve issues.
- Evaluate new hardware and software technologies.
What We Value
- 3+ years of experience in providing desktop/help desk support.
- Strong communication skills with a commitment to unparalleled customer service.
- Intimate knowledge of desktop operating environments, and common networking issues.
- A logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Willingness to participate in on-call rotation.
- Creativity, flexibility, professionalism, and determination.
- Comfort working under deadlines.
- Experience with basic AD/Exchange administration.
- Enterprise Mac experience preferred.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Full-Stack
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Software Engineer, Performance (Staff/Principal)
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA
Sr. Software Engineer, iOS
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Manager, Safety and Enforcement
Rover.com , Seattle