Full Stack Software Engineer, Internal
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Technologies We Use
- A combination of open-source and internal technologies that suit the problems at hand, including core Palantir products.
- React is central to our front-end development.
- Blueprint as a re-useable frontend component library.
- Industry-standard build tooling, including Docker, Webpack, and GitHub.
What We Value
- You are passionate about building user interfaces that enable users to solve their problems.
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the people who will use what you're building.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Demonstrated ability to learn continuously, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. BI Developer
Bright Health, Austin, TX
Backend Engineering Manager
Dashlane, Paris, France
SW Automation Intern
Ingenu, San Diego
Jampp, Buenos Aires or Córdoba, Argentina
Manager, Product Analytics
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Merrill, Minneapolis, MN (USA)