DevOps Engineer, Developer Tools
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Recent projects we've worked on include:
- A service that automatically opens pull requests to upgrade dependency versions, standardize Gradle plugins, and correct other anti-patterns.
- A rewrite of our documentation hosting service to add search, make it highly-available, and closely integrate it with our CI pipeline.
In this role, you will:
- Deploy, improve, and maintain highly available, scalable, and monitored systems and services.
- Identify gaps in development tools and frameworks for languages such as Java, TypeScript, and Go.
- Manage the adoption of tools and industry best practices among development teams.
- Research, evaluate, and develop new applications, primarily in Go.
- Identify and automate common tasks that slow down development.
What We Value:
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Physics, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in a language such as Java, Python, or Go, and its corresponding build tool.
- Experience working with AWS or another cloud provider.
- Experience managing and developing highly-available and distributed software.
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks like Terraform and CloudFormation.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Principal (m/w)
Repair Technicians (Mobile Phones + Tablets)
Senior Software Engineer / Backend
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco
Badoo, London, UK
Pessoa Desenvolvedora (Programa Desenvolve)