Proposal Writer and Strategist
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Manage and/or write complex pre-tender and tender responses that require collaboration with multiple internal teams in order to communicate our products to contracting officers, proposal evaluators, and other audiences.
- Work closely with sales, engineering, and legal teams to shape government outreach and shepherd engagements from initial meeting to contract signing.
- Develop deep expertise with Palantir products and their use cases; government procurement processes; and existing and potential customers.
- Learn complex technical information and clearly communicate it to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop new ways to improve the proposal development process and streamline our procedures.
- Design graphics to support proposals and other written work (optional).
- Excellent writing and editing skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and thrive in a highly technical environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong people skills; experience building and managing relationships across a range of business areas.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) demonstrating a strong interest in writing, science, or technology. Our team reflects a wide range of backgrounds, including focuses in law, humanities, social sciences, hard sciences, and business.
- At least two years of experience in a role requiring writing or communications strategy (preferred).
- Prior experience in government procurement (preferred).
- Ability to travel on short notice depending on your home office and the project.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in French or in German is highly desired.
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples solely authored by you. Please upload them as a single PDF file using the "Attach Resume/CV" tool on the applicant page.
- If preferable, you may respond to the Optional Additional Questions instead of (or in addition to) submitting a cover letter.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Corporate Development & Strategy, Diligence
DraftKings, New York, NY