Product Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Provide first line support to Palantir customers, users, and engineers.
- Triage product questions, team actions, bugs and other issues to teams across Palantir.
- Write technical and educational resources for users and business teams. Consolidate notes from answering questions into reusable content.
- Collaborate with Product Reliability Engineers to ensure that critical and time-sensitive projects run smoothly and are driven to completion.
- Collaborate with Palantir Engineers in the development and design of creative and reliable solutions for our customers.
- Take part in a 24/7 on-call rotation to address mission-critical incidents as they arise.
What We Value
- Strong teamwork, project management, and organizational skills with an ability to adapt, multitask, and navigate a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of Palantir's products, and use written/verbal communication skills to explain complex technical concepts to users of all technical abilities.
- Ability to independently identify and effectively seek out technical and operational information necessary to close any knowledge gaps.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Ability to work independently, optimize processes, and make decisions under minimal supervision.
- Willingness and interest to travel to other Palantir offices as needed.
- Engineering and/or Operations-focused degree work, or equivalent experience. Experience in fields such as Software Engineering, Electrical/Information Engineering, System Administration, IT Operations, Data Science, Math, and Physics is preferred but not required.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager, Discovery
Meetup, New York
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Senior Product Designer
Lever, San Francisco
Project Manager, Digital
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Senior Developer - Developer Platform
Product Manager - Seattle
Curalate, Seattle, WA