Product Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Provide first line support to Palantir customers, users, and engineers.
- Triage product questions, team actions, bugs and other issues to teams across Palantir.
- Write technical and educational resources for users and business teams. Consolidate notes from answering questions into reusable content.
- Collaborate with Product Reliability Engineers to ensure that critical and time-sensitive projects run smoothly and are driven to completion.
- Collaborate with Palantir Engineers in the development and design of creative and reliable solutions for our customers.
- Take part in a 24/7 on-call rotation to address mission-critical incidents as they arise.
What We Value
- Strong teamwork, project management, and organizational skills with an ability to adapt, multitask, and navigate a complex, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of Palantir's products, and use written/verbal communication skills to explain complex technical concepts to users of all technical abilities.
- Ability to self-identify and effectively seek technical and operational information necessary to close knowledge gaps.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Ability to work independently, optimize processes, and make decisions under minimal supervision.
- Willingness and interest to travel to other Palantir offices as needed.
- Engineering and/or Operations-focused degree work, or equivalent experience. Experience in fields such as Software Engineering, Electrical/Information Engineering, System Administration, IT Operations, Data Science, Math, and Physics is preferred but not required.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior UX Designer
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Product Design Manager, Studio XD
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Director of Product Design
Blink Health, New York City
Senior Product Manager, Service Platform
Samanage, Netanya, Israel
Senior Product Manager
Blink Health, New York City
Senior Product Manager, Demand Generation
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA