Palantir Technologies, Zurich, Switzerland
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Work onsite with customers to manage complex enterprise deployments. Prove the analytical value of the software against problems with disparate data under tight time constraints. Assist in the integration of new customer data into the product platform. Drive user adoption of the software. Utilise platforms to solve all data-driven problems including: customising the product as per client’s need, facilitating Product Development surges and training users of all types. Travel required up to 75% of the time to domestic and international locations.
- Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or related field and 1-4 years of work experience in job offered or computer-related occupation.
Position also requires experience in each of the following:
- 1-4 years of experience with product management and customer support.
- 1-4 years of experience performing quantitative analysis using analytical software such as R, Matlab or Python.
- 1-4 years of experience with database administration and data visualization tools.
- 1-4 years of experience working with technical and non-technical business partners to identify business needs.
Please include the following information on your CV:
- Canton or City of residence
- Visa information
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Automation Test Analyst
Engineering Manager, Web
Patreon, San Francisco
Solutions Architect - Atlanta
Elastic, Atlanta, GA
QA Tester (Games and Interactive Experiences) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Application Developer (Full-Stack)
Senior Software Engineer, Data Analytics
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA