Senior Manager Revenue
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Manage the revenue recognition process from contract negotiations to reporting, including driving the implementation of the Company’s revenue recognition related internal controls.
- Oversight of the company’s revenue recognition and cost of revenue accounting, including the research and evaluation of non-standard transactions, reviewing accruals, journal entries, account reconciliations, and ensuring policy compliance.
- Ensure that accounting conclusions are compliant and accurately documented within technical memos.
- Work actively with external auditors to ensure that revenue recognition interpretations are consistent and adhere to GAAP.
- Provide technical guidance, training, and support to the Sales Finance, FP&A Legal and Business Development/Sales teams, while identifying ways to streamline revenue related processes.
What We Value
- 10+ years of revenue experience, including experience related to revenue recognition under ASC 606, within a large public accounting firm and/or an enterprise software company.
- The ability to guide a team, project manage competing priorities, and drive outcomes in a dynamic work environment.
- The ability to summarize complex accounting and operational issues to management and other business partners.
- Proficiency with NetSuite and/or other revenue recognition accounting systems.
- CPA license is preferred.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Jobs You May Like
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement Marketing...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA