Sales - US Commercial
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- In coordination with Palantir leadership, develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for growing the company's presence in a defined government or commercial institution and/or geography, typically focused on a single or limited number of customers.
- Generate new leads and business opportunities, working closely with Palantir counterparts to determine goals and targets.
- Serve as the key point of contact between Palantir and given institution(s), and represent Palantir's Sales Team at industry events and conferences.
- Develop deep familiarity with Palantir's software platforms and how they can be used to solve a wide range of real-world problems.
- Exceed stated sales quota by winning enterprise contracts.
- Work with the other Sales team members to improve and streamline internal processes.
What We Value
- Proven track record of large-scale enterprise sales to government or commercial institutions.
- Intricate familiarity with procurement processes.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to compellingly articulate Palantir's product offering to audiences with varying levels of technical skill and seniority.
- Ability to understand potential customers' requirements and how Palantir's software can address them.
- Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances.
- Experience building and managing relationships, and collaborating with internal partners and external counterparts.
- Ability to travel (50%+) per business needs.
- Please submit a cover letter and resume along with a record of your sales experience, including the size of the deals you have closed (feel free to use X for the values you are not able to disclose; for instance, $XX million). Please upload them as a single PDF file using the “Attach Resume/CV" tool on the applicant page.
- If preferable, you may respond to the Optional Additional Questions instead of (or in addition to) submitting a cover letter.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.