Legal Ninja Administrative Assistant
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Administer document management (formatting, signing, filing).
- Coordinate scheduling and calendars.
- Coordinate team expense reports.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel.
- Organize team events.
What We Value
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Extraordinary communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and work efficiently.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Availability during nights and weekends as needed.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft programs (Office, Outlook, Excel).
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs, International Originals - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Investor Relations Associate
Pantera Capital, Menlo Park, California
Technology Integrations Engineer
Malwarebytes, Tallinn, Estonia
Smartcar, Mountain View, CA
Business Systems Analyst - Financial Applications
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Finance Operations Associate
Flexport, Hong Kong Island, HK