Production Engineer - US Government
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Think about systems — their edge cases, failure modes, and life cycles - and how to improve the long-term reliability and scalability of Palantir’s services.
- Design, build, and maintain core services and infrastructure used by Palantir.
- Participate in operations, including a 24/7 on-call rotation every two weeks.
- Help debug, improve, and optimize Palantir’s services and infrastructure.
What We Value
- Active US Security clearance, or eligibility and willingness to obtain a US Security clearance.
- Confidence in troubleshooting complex systems issues independently using observability tools and stack traces.
- Ability to identify and automate highly manual tasks.
- Comfort with large scale production systems and technologies - for example, load balancing, monitoring, distributed systems, or configuration management.
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy and responsibility in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and drive ongoing improvements within and across teams.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos