Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Act as functional bridge between the business, the Procurement Team, and Procurement Counsel in managing the end-to-end contract lifecycle for all vendor artifacts.
- Work with various internal stakeholders to build and maintain a contract template library.
- Develop and maintain a contract negotiation playbook with Procurement Counsel to efficiently triage and process a high volume of vendor contracts.
- Continuously refine contracting strategies and thresholds based on the evolving needs of the business.
- Coordinate with the Procurement Operations Analyst to ensure completeness of contract repository.
- Liaise with Information Security and Compliance teams to ensure vendor artifacts effectively balance and monitor vendor risk.
What We Value
- At least 5 years of contract and legal operations experience, preferably in a rapidly growing and/or evolving environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with person to person (“P2P”) tools and contract lifecycle management systems.
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating legal terms.
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize critical legal information and terms.
- Proven ability to identify legal risk in the context of third party agreements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships with various counterparts.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.