A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Product Reliability Operations Analysts (PROs) design, build, and manage cutting-edge infrastructure and tooling that allows Palantir’s teams to operate efficiently and collaborate with ease. PROs embed with Product Development teams across the business to grow and improve team operations.
As a PRO, you are excellent at managing projects, organizing timelines, communicating change, and getting things done. You’ll have operational responsibilities from the outset, and over the course of your tenure are expected to streamline workflows and develop operational best practices. PROs are detail-oriented and have a passion for understanding how technology, systems and people work.
• Product Campaigns: Product Reliability Operations Analysts help co-ordinate organization-wide initiatives. Whether the goal is to deprecate a software version across customers, ensure that a hotfix is deployed ASAP, or accelerate adoption of the latest features, PROs play an integral role in ensuring that Palantir is tracking business-critical actions across dozens of development teams and hundreds of production environments.
• Customer Support & Trainings: Product Reliability Operations Analysts embed with Palantir’s customer support team and are responsible for designing, building, and operating our customer support ticketing and metrics systems.
• Product Support Processes & Infrastructure: Product Reliability Operations Analysts work closely with Product Reliability Engineers to make sure that Palantir’s 24/7/365 emergency support system operates smoothly and evolves in step with our incident management frameworks.
For more information on the team, please read our Blog
- Provide first line support to Palantir customers, users, and engineers.
- Triage product questions, team actions, bugs and other issues to teams across Palantir.
- Design, build and own operational workflows for Engineering teams across Palantir.
- Collaborate with engineers across Product and Business teams to ensure that critical and time-sensitive projects are managed smoothly, and driven to completion.
- Write technical and educational resources for users and Business teams.
- Take part in a 24/7 on-call rotation to address mission-critical incidents as they arise. Frequency varies by location. and team.
What We Value
- Excellent project management skills, with an ability to optimize processes and balance many competing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of Palantir's products and tooling, and use written/verbal communication skills to explain complex technical concepts to users of all technical abilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Ability to work both independently and make decisions under minimal supervision, as well as collaborate as part of a team.
- Willingness and interest to travel to other Palantir offices as needed.
- Engineering and/or Operations-focused background. Experience in fields such as Software Engineering, Electrical/Information Engineering, System Administration, IT Operations, Data Science, Math, and Physics is preferred but not required.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverage
- Paid leave for new parents and emergency back-up care for all parents
- Family planning support, including fertility, adoption, and surrogacy assistance
- Stipend to help with expenses that come with a new child
- Commuter benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 2 weeks paid time off built into the end of each year
Our benefits aim to promote health and wellbeing across all areas of Palantirians’ lives. We work to continuously improve our offerings and listen to our community as we design and update them. The list above details our available benefits and some of the perks that can be enjoyed as an employee of Palantir Technologies.
The starting salary for this position is estimated to be $82,000/year. Total compensation includes approximately $8,000/year of equity compensation in the form of Restricted Stock Units, based on the recent value of the company’s stock at the time of grant. Further note that total compensation for this position will be determined by candidate’s relevant qualifications, work experience, skills, and other factors. This estimate excludes the value of any potential sign-on bonus; the value of any benefits offered; and the potential future value of any long-term incentives.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.