Accounts Payable Specialist
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Assist the Accounts Payable team with full-cycle accounts payable responsibilities including, but not limited to: invoice processing, maintaining vendor records, running payment reports according to payment schedules and reconciling vendor statements.
- Process 200-300 invoices per week.
- Organize, receive and coordinate the processing of vendor invoices.
- Work with the Treasury team to create weekly payment batches.
- Assist with month-end activities, accruals, reconciliation, preparing 1099s and audit support.
- Assist with ad-hoc requests.
What We Value
- AA/AS degree or equivalent experience in accounting.
- One year or more of related experience.
- Understanding of full cycle accounts payable.
- Knowledge of fundamental accounting related to accounts payable.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and highly accountable.
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a deadline-sensitive and customer service-oriented environment.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Financial Accountant - EMEA
Fitbit, Ireland - Dublin
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Senior Manager of FP&A
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Snap Inc., London, UK
Senior Privacy & Data Counsel
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA